People experience great effects in life by various causes such as marriage, childbirth, employment, etc.. Changing jobs is also a big event which causes such effects. Recently, I have temporarily changed my job and it affects my daily life. What are effects on my life of taking an English course?
Taking an English course has good effects on my life. Above all, I can focus on studying English. I believe that it is really a precious chance to help me to survive in the global world. Besides, I can live more comfortably while taking this course. I am allowed to have casual wears and I can walk around the beautiful campus. I am free from stress of working. I don't have to work overtime and I can better take care of my family. Of course, I am under another stress of studying. It is, however, very positive in that this makes me improve.
Changing jobs doesn't have always good effects on my life. I feel isolated from society. Almost every day, I concentrate how to improve my English so I get indifferent to everything except for English. Sometimes I feel worried that I won't be able to adapt myself to the working life - the tight and tough working environment. Another bad effect is a bad reputation that may follow me after this course. Govenment workers usually think that people who attended any education courses had intended to run away from working and had spent time to play. It will be a tag to me in my career.
Taking an English course has advangtages and disadvantages at the same time as all events in the world do so. As for me, advantages are much more and bigger. It's because that 10months are given only for me to spend on what I really want, studying English. I am not sure if I can go up to my expected level of English. But I am really sure that it will be a important motive and the foundation for the improvement of English.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Effects on my life of taking an English course
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Chris
How are you?. I believe you have a good time today. I think your essay expresses your feelings based on your experiences. The sentences of your essay are clear and undestandable because we are in the same boat as a temporary student as well as a government employee. However I recommend you refer to my opinion.
In the first paragraph
People experience great effects in life by various causes such as marriage, childbirth, employment, etc..
-> People experience a great many(or a great number of) effects in their lives(or while they are living) by various auses such as marriage, childbirth, employment, etc.
In the second paragraph
Almost every day, I concentrate how to improve my English so I get indifferent to everything except for English.
->I concentrate how to improve my English almost every day, so it makes me indifferent to everything except for English.
In the third paragraph
Changing jobs doesn't have always good effects on my life. -> Changing jobs also have bad effects on my life.
I feel isolated from society. -> I feel isolated from my society
In the fourth paragraph
Taking an English course has advangtages and disadvantages at the same time as all events in the world do so. As for me, advantages are much more and bigger.
-> Taking an English course has good effects and bad effects at the same time as all events in the world do so. As for me, good effects are much more and bigger than bad effects.
Post a Comment