agreement, partial agreement, disagreement
strong, neutral, weak
agree with somebody : totally
agree with something : partially agree with you
agree : both
agree with your suggestion : in favour of that
agree with you to an extent ..: some..but
disagreement : completely disagree
I can't support that : I am against that
diplomatic language : not extremely direct, softening once again. understate, would/could/may..ex)might be a problem
negative express의 좋은 표현 : not very + positive word(very가 중요) cf) not bad means quite good.
neutral : in my opinion, in my point of view. I feel that... It seems to me that..As I see it, I think,
weak : I tend to think, I am not sure...I am clined to think...it might be the case that. so weak하면 pushover로 보일수 있음
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
expressions
Labels:
Craig's Class,
presentation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment