Sunday, May 18, 2008

If I had no children

If I had no children, how would be my life different?
I am married and have one child. I can't think about my life without my new family especially my precious daughter. But I sometimes imagine the situation that I have no kids. If I had no children, my life must have been absolutely different from my present life.

In the morning, I could get up late because I could save a lot of time to help my daughter to wash, wear and eat. I could also have more time to enjoy breakfast talking with my husband and to make up carefully. In addition to time, I would not choose casual wear every morning because I would not have to protect my kid in the shaking bus, to catch running kid, or to carry sleeping daughter on my back.

On Weekdays, I would arrive early at the University to attend this English course and I would stay more for study, And, on weekends, I would meet my friends, take a short trip or just take a rest because I would not have to wash her two pieces of blanket and to take her to the church choir or her friends' house.

In the evening, I would have more comfortable time to meet my coworkers or friends and it means that I would not have to check the time to leave the meeting, in the middle of cheerful talking, to run to the day care center to pick up my daughter. I would cook very hot and spicy food that my husband and I would like to eat. When I go to bed, I would not feel guilty or sorry that I didn't do my best for my daughter and my life itself.

My daughter is a part of my life and I am very happy with her. But I sometimes dream freer life that makes me spend time for myself.

No comments: