Son-Mee's Blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

refutation


I understand what you are saying but...
I see your point but...
I see whay you are saying but...
I understand where you are coming from but...

Posted by Son-Mee Kwon at 5/12/2008 11:36:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

CLASS B

  • Amie(오은경)
  • Bos(김보숙)
  • Craig's Blog
  • Dave(최동주)
  • Eun-Hee Lee
  • Jean(이용우)
  • Joan(전광현)
  • Karl(박성규)
  • Lily(서영아)
  • Lisa(임하정)

My favorite

  • IHT
  • BBC
  • Yoido Full Gospel Church
  • CNN
  • KoreaHerald

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (42)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • vocabulary in an article
      • Contrasting(revision)
      • Contrasting
      • expressions
      • Abbreviation
      • Grammar
      • Active and passive
      • If I had no children
      • Spoken English Written Englishlexical : 20% 30-40%...
      • P/F sound practice
      • refutation
      • Mobile Phone(revision)
      • mobile phone
      • Something to do on this weekend
    • ►  April (19)

About Me

Son-Mee Kwon
View my complete profile