Thursday, May 1, 2008

Something to do on this weekend


I will take my daughter to the kindergarten choir in the church on Saturday morning. During her practice, we, the mothers of the choir members, attend a meeting and talk about various things to bring up the children.

After lunch, We will go to a theatre to look at a children musical. The musical is a special performance for children's day. I have tried to take my daughter to some music concerts but she has not been interested in the concerts but the playgrounds ; the places for young children who are not allowed to enter the concert hall. So I hope that my daughter will come into the concert hall and enjoy it.

On Sunday, we will go to church as usual.
On Monday, we will attend a special early morning service with my husband and daughter. In this service, all kindergartener and elementary school students will gather.

After that, we will go to my parents' house. my daughter loves to go there and meet many relatives. I will enjoy the weekend very much with my family.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Interesting topics but you could probably add a little more details. Nice pictures too!