When I was a elementary school student, I was a really good girl.
I had a very good habit to start and finish my homework as soon as I returned home. Eventhough my mom was outside and I couldn't come into my house, I would do my homework outside in front of the door with my bag in the ground.
After I finished my homework, I would go out and stay playing outside all day long. As I loved to play so much, my mom would call me several times for dinner. Sometimes I would not eat dinner in order to play.
If I think about present students that can't enjoy themselves to the full and can't study by themselves, I feel I would be happyer than current students.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
my habitual activities in the past
Labels:
Writing Class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your essay is very fantastic and can remind me of my childhood, even though there is a few of gap between our age. The contents are very clear and a little bit fun. Your mom asked you to have a diner while you were playing outside. I had have the same experiences as your's
However, there are some of vague expressions for me to understand your story completely. The parts are like these : "I couldn't come into my house, ~ do my homework outside~". "I would go out and stay playing all day long". Do you think there is a sense in these sentences. I think there might be things to collet in order to provide your intention exactly
You have a powerful ability to make a structure of the essay which even if is short,
it is easy to find a introduction, bodies, and a conclusion due to clear thoughts.
In addition to, there is a tiny mistake I can find briefly with a glance of my eyes, it is "happyer" at the conclusion. It should be "happier". Is that right?
Take care
Post a Comment