Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"my habitual activities in the past"(editied)

When I was an elementary school student, I was a really good girl.

I had a very good habit to start and finish my homework as soon as I returned home. Even though there were not my parents at home as they went out to work, and I waited for them outdoors, I would sit down on the ground and do my homework outside the house.
At that time, I would also like playing. After I finished my homework, I would go out and stay outside to play all day long. As I loved to play so much, my mom would call me several times for dinner. Sometimes I would not eat dinner in order to play.

If I think about present students that can't enjoy themselves to the full and can't study by themselves, I feel I would be happier than current students.

1 comment:

Young-A Seo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.