Monday, April 14, 2008

My Husband different from me

I would like to tell about my husband who is absolutely diffrent from me about the attitude to the other sex.

In his twenties, he had a large acquaintance of the opposite sex. Before he married, he had many blind datings. He made friends with a couple of girls and fell in love with each of them. He had also the bravery to dash a girl looking in higher position than him. In addition, he didn't intend to hide his good feeling toward a girl and the fact that he was keeping company. He didn't feel shame after he was kicked out because he was serious and did his best. Even after he was left alone, he recovered from his pain of a broken heart not so long. There was no term that he didn't have a girlfriend.

He doesn't look regretful for his past. I am sometimes angry toward him and the socially generous mood for men's past but sometimes jealous of his experiences.

1 comment:

Young-A Seo said...

Your wring is well organized. The paragraph is good. I can understand everything. It’s very interesting and funny. It’s well organized by chronological order. I think it would be better to use adverb at the conclusion. Is that right expression to use “blind dating”? Isn’t it “blind dates”? “he recovered from his pain of a broken heart not so long” should be changed like this : “he recovered from his pain of a broken heart very soon” or “It didn’t take a long time for him to recover from his pain of a broken heart”.
Anyway, this is very interesting and I like it.