Thursday, April 17, 2008

Presentation English Vocabulary

8 English Vocabularies

  1. emphasize : I emphasize that we have not to be afraid of conversation with native speakers to impove our English skill. Whenever I do that, I give stress like when I mean something important.

  2. found : Let me introduce the history of our company. It was founded in 2001 and it got started by the first president, Gun-Hee Lee.

  3. allotted : The task was allotted to me. So I did my best to carry on it successfully. Sometimes my boss assigns very big portion to me.

  4. mannerisms : He tells me that my mannerisms are very special and unique. I have my own styles in the aspects of the ways of speaking or facial expressions.

  5. distracting : He showed distracting gestures. I couldn't concentrate on his presentation for his diverting actions.

  6. relevant : I don't think that this sentence is relevant to my topic. This irrelevant sentence should be deleted for the coherence fof the context.

  7. amuse : I amused my daughter with a funny face. She really liked my facial expression and laugh continuously. I didn't believe that this simple action could make her delightful but it worked.

  8. inform : He informed me about the result of the examination after I asked to him. If I had been told by somebody in advance, I would have not made him think about his failure again.

No comments: